Harbor View will provide effective transportation programs and make significant voluntary contributions to critical infrastructure projects needed to improve traffic flow at Woodside Road and Hwy 101 for the Redwood City community.
- Robust and proven Transportation Demand Management program to reduce single-occupancy vehicle trips to the project by 30%.
- Free all day east/west shuttle to the waterfront, downtown Redwood City and Caltrain for use by both employees and the general public.
- A voluntary contribution of $10,000,000 for the 101/Woodside interchange project to kick start funding/ construction.
- Voluntary prefunding for the $26,000,000 Blomquist Street Bridge and road extension connecting Whipple to Seaport east of US 101 assuring this important improvement is constructed as soon as possible. Harbor View’s ultimate contribution to this project will be $10,000,000.
- $3,500,000 for the redevelopment of Blomquist Street including Class 1 bike lanes and SF Bay Trail connection.
- Significant intersection improvements throughout the neighborhood to address traffic.